Understanding Your HiSET® Scores
What is on My Comprehensive Score Report?
Your HiSET® Comprehensive Score Report contains the following information:
- Your contact information (name)
- Your ETS ID
- Report date
- Test date(s)
- Whether or not you have taken all five HiSET subtests
- Whether you met the three HiSET passing criteria
- Scored at least 8 out of 20 on each subtest
- Scored at least 2 out of 6 on the essay
- Achieved a total scaled score on all five HiSET subtests of at least 45 out of 100
- A cumulative record of your highest scaled score for each subtest
- Indication of whether you passed the HiSET exam or not
What is on My Individual Test Report?
Your Individual Test Report includes the following information:
- Your name
- Your ETS ID
- Test date
- Subtest scaled score result
- The minimum scaled score result required to pass and if you achieved it
- Performance Summary by individual competency
For More Information
For more information about understanding your scores, see the HiSET® Test-taker Bulletin.
We understand how important your HiSET scores are to you and make every effort to make sure your tests are scored accurately and fairly. If you feel your scores were reported incorrectly or do not accurately reflect your performance, please contact ETS Customer Service at 1-855-MyHiSET (1-855-694-4738).