Scheduling Your HiSET® Exam
Do you have questions about the online registration process? Watch a step-by-step tutorial to learn how to create an online account and use your account to schedule an appointment (in states that allow online scheduling).
There are three basic steps you need to take to schedule a HiSET® testing appointment.
- First, before scheduling your appointment, view the requirements for taking the HiSET exam in your state. You need to agree that you meet these eligibility requirements when scheduling to take the HiSET exam.
- Next, find a test center near you.
- Finally, once you have found a local test center, schedule your appointment. How you schedule depends on what state you are in. Some states only allow scheduling through test centers, while other states have the following three options:
- schedule online through your HiSET account
- call ETS Customer Service at 1-855-MyHiSET (1-855-694-4738)
- contact the test center
Note: You must contact ETS Customer Service to schedule your appointment if you:
- have a disability or health-related need and require testing accommodations
- are paying for your exam with a voucher
Vea el sitio en español.
I want to: