Preparing for Test Day
Before test day, there are some important things you should do to get ready.
- Verify your test location by logging into your HiSET® account or contacting your test center.
- Find out what you need to bring on test day.
- Make sure you have the correct identification. ID requirements may vary by state or jurisdiction, so you need to review your state or jurisdiction requirements as well.
- Check with the test center to see what time you need to be there on the day of your test. It may vary depending on whether you're taking the computer test or the paper test.
- Review the test day policies.