What to Bring on the Day of Your HiSET® Exam
You need to bring the following things with you on test day:
- Valid, acceptable ID
- A copy of your appointment confirmation page (optional)
- Layered clothing that will allow you to adapt to a range of room temperatures
- Payment for the test center administration fee (if applicable)
Your state or jurisdiction may have additional requirements. For more information, please contact your test center or review your state or jurisdiction requirements.
Not Allowed in Test Centers
Items that are not allowed in the testing room include, but are not limited to:
- testing aids
- cell phones
- smartphones (e.g., BlackBerry®, Android™, iPhone®)
- other electronic, recording, listening, scanning or photographic devices
- personal calculators (including wristwatch calculators)
- food or drinks
- highlighter pens
Note: If you have a disability or health-related need and you need to take equipment, beverages or snacks into the testing room, you must request accommodations in advance. Please see Disability Accommodations.
Vea el sitio en español.
I want to: